Do you want to communicate via audio/video with friends or colleagues in a simple way?
How to start a meeting:
Who organizes a Zoom web conference (meeting) is called a host: he must authenticate himself on the platform and according to the license he has available, he can start the meeting immediately, schedule it for a later time or plan it recursively.
How to participate in a video meeting:
To participate in a meeting organized by others:
How to record a video meeting
The host (and the attendee suitably enabled) has the opportunity to record the meeting to allow other people to watch it later.
Find here some useful operation (for more details Zoom's help center di Zoom):
- share your screen to show meeting participants what you see on your monitor
- change the meeting's layout (e.g. see only the participant who's speaking at that moment or all the participants simultaneously on the grid)
- turn off your microphone
- use Zoom's internal chat to send written messages to participants (convenient for example to share a link)
- set a different audio output (e.g. replacing the headphones to the speakers or vice versa)
- add a virtual background
The host (meeting organizer) can also:
- mute the microphone of a single participant or all
- remove a participant
- activate a waiting room to keep attendee waiting before enabling them to access
- manage multiple work groups in the same meeting with the break out rooms