Selected on the basis of special lists, students with a 150-hours collaboration contract help the staff in carrying out different tasks that may vary from structure to structure, but that can be summarised in:
- check on the operation of ITC laboratories and classrooms;
- small hardware maintenance;
- assistance for the connection of the audio-visual equipment in the classroom;
- technical support for thesis presentation and events;
- delivery and collection of equipment on loan;
- finally, they can also provide users with of basic information and assistance (e.g. on connection to University WiFi)
These students can work in shifts, in groups or individually and are trained and supervised by the referents of each structure.
As for the Polo Collina, there's a dedicated desk where you ask for their support.
- Support Students' Desk - Polo Collina
Povo: tel. 285212 (Polo Ferrari 1, floor -1, north side); Timetable: Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - noon and 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM;
Mesiano: tel. 281937 (first floor, room 110); Timetable: Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM.