I am a Unitrento user, I live in the province of Trento and I want to use my TS card to access the online University services.

You need request its activation at one of the activation desks of the province. You need to have a valid ID and the card itself with you.
If you have already activated you card and installed it on your PC, insert the card in the Smarty digital card reader to access the activated online services.

Source URL: https://icts.unitn.it/faq-item/d1cns