Logo dirsisti
Logo Unitn
  • Italiano
Logo MyUnitn

Fixed Phone Service: University Telephone Service


The SISTI management and PHONE office coordinate the University Telephone Service. This service uses Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), and it has been entirely developed using opensource software.

The PHONE service is responsible for the system maintenance, the service request management and the coordination of technical failure and malfunction reports. The Telephone Service together with the University Records make it possible for users to manage their own phone lines from the MyVoIP portal.

Among the services provided by the system are:

  • licences, diverts and virtual fax management via web
  • SoftPHONE (the possibility to use your own phone line on a computer)
  • Meetme (to attend a teleconference with a high number of members)
  • Teleconference in three
  • call answering service
  • Click2dial (to call with just one click from the University portal)
  • Skype Unitn (the possibility to get in contact with the extensions on Skype)


In the University area of Trento and in the branch campus of Rovereto, around 2.500 VoIP phones have been activated. Telephone numbers start with the 0461 area code followed by the prefix 28 and the 4-digit extension number. To telephone a number in Rovereto, you will use the 0464 area code and prefix the 4-digit extension number with 80. Dialling a number outside the University telephone system is possible thanks to 3 telephone routes (2 in Trento and 1 in Rovereto), up to a maximum of 90 phone calls at the same time (entry/exit).

The PHONE service is responsible for reporting the respective telephone expenses to Departments and Centres. Private phone calls are reported once a year.



Il mio terminale telefonico non funziona correttamente

Apri un ticket al servizio servicedesk (http://servicedesk.unitn.it) selezionando la classe ‘PHONE Services Support’

Ho bisogno di una nuova linea telefonica

Contatta il Delegato per la Telefonia del tuo Centro Gestionale di Afferenza

Vorrei essere abilitato alle chiamate esterne (urbane, nazionali, cellulari, internazionali, alta tariffazione)

Dal portale myVoIP è possibile effettuare richiesta elettronica al Centro Gestionale di Afferenza

Vorrei poter effettuare chiamate private

Dal portale myVoIP è possibile effettuare richiesta elettronica al Centro Gestionale di Afferenza; una volta ottenuta l’abilitazione utilizzare il codice di preselezione ‘4’