Hosting siti web

Can I have a different address for my website?

You may require a subdomain of the unitn.it network to access website address like http://mydomain.unitn.it (see User Manual Domain Naming).

May I use a CMS (Content Management System)?

Yes. It is possible provided that the CSM does not require the installation of dedicated modules, but it is limited to the usual file upload in the document area like Joomla or WordPress.

Is it possible to have a non-UniTrento website managed by the ICT service?

Yes. The person needs to be inserted in ADA as an external technician. The management will be implemented through the VPN. The contact person must be a person employed at UniTrento.