ICT Services Polo Rovereto

How I can print files from the ICT labs?

The copy/printing/scanning service (colour) is available in Palazzo Istruzione, in the basement, next to the PC labs. Students can access this service by downloading the files to print on a USB stick and use the prepaid card, which they can buy in the card machine nearby.

Is the PC I use in my office or in the lab safe? Can I ask to install an antivirus programme on my laptop PC?

All PCs are protected by the Antivirus programme of the University. The relevant updates, the virus detection and the programmed scanning. If the laptop PC belongs to the University and if it is used by the University staff as workstation. Otherwise you are required to autonomously get a personal Antivirus.

I would like to share data, how can I do this?

Students willing to share data on the network can use a specific space, called “rafanass”, which is periodically deleted and it is visible to everyone.
However, students drafting their dissertation or needing for specific reasons, to access a private space, may contact the US to get information.

Can I access a personal, safe, restricted-access data storage?

Every user of the UNITN domain has his/her personal space identified with the letter Z: in My Computer, when his/her account is created. This space is independent from the computer on which the user accesses. The systems managing it are designed to safeguard the privacy and integrity of the data stored in it.