Management of security incidents
The “CERT @unitn” service manages the computer security incidents involving, at all levels, users and hosts connected with the university network.
In particular, the “CERT @unitn” service:
- monitors the correct use of ICT resources available for the UniTrento users, in compliance with the University network use regulation
- supports UniTrento attacked users in managing ICT security incidents, signalling the case to external users (GARR in particular) and collecting all necessary information
- responds to the signalling of ICT security incidents from GARR and other external institutions, supporting the involved UniTrento users in the analysis and resolution of the incident
- signals possible ICT vulnerability and transmit possible countermeasures to apply
- Organises courses and training opportunities for the UniTrento users regarding ICT security issues