The UniTrento web portal is designed on an architecture that has been designed, implemented and maintained by the IT services management in cooperation with the Communication management, in order to take care of the technological aspects as well as the graphical and textual ones. Alongside it are other websites created to meet specific needs for organization and research: these could be personal websites based on a standard web content management system where the user -often a professor- autonomously posts some content, or websites designed by external companies. Among these services are also those platforms being accessible with authentication only, which enable the private management of some content (e.g. MyUnitn).
Availability 24x7 except during maintenaince with prior notification
The service is available on both the Windows/IIS and Apache/PHP platforms.
- Platform: Apache 2 and PHP 7.2
- Content access: access FTPS to the file (configuration of client ftp) from the University network (or through VPN)
The web address will be http: //hosting.unitn.it/nomesito
- It is possible, if necessary, to receive a Database Hosting service by linking a MySQL database to the website (it can be managed by the University network through phpmyadmin https://mysql.unitn.it/phpmyadmin/)
- Backup retention policy of the site content (for the MySql DB, see the page of the Hosting Database service)
- Platform: IIS8 + .NET
- Content access: Accesos FTPS to the file (configuration of client ftp)
- Backup retention policy of the site content
The service request must be made by completing this form