ICT Availability Service
The ICT Availability Service aims to guarantee the efficiency of the University ICT Services and their availability even outside of regular working hours.
A team of experts from the SISTI management is responsible for supervising some services in fixed time slots.
- Working days: from 06.00 to 08.00 a.m and from 08.00 to midnight
- Saturday and compulsory closing: from 06:00 a.m. to midnight
- Sunday and festivities: from 08:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Student Services (Front end web for students, Esse3, Question Mark, Moodle)
- University Financial Accounting (SAP Accounting)
- Personnel Management (SAP SIRIUM, Front end web for staff members, CSA, Access Control)
- Research Support (UGov, TimeSheet)
- Library Services (CBT, Databases, E-Prints)
- Institutional Activities Support (PI3, Datawarehouse)
- University Portal
- Identity Management Service
- University Phone Services
- ICT Infrastructure Services
The continual service improvement of the ICT Services is made possible thanks to: the continuous monitoring, the documentation of services and procedures, periodical records, communication and transparency in accident managing.
Tempo medio di presa in carico (minuti)