The Datacentre hosts the University star point of the University network and the servers which provide the University ICT services.
The datacenter hosts network and servers delivering ICT services in the event of disaster, or loss of the core datacenter of the University.
The DR datacenter is located at the headquarters of Dir SISTI and presents all the elements necessary to ensure the security and continuity of service of hosted systems:
- Controlled access with personal badges
- Video surveillance rooms
- Intrusion detection systems
- Fire detection system with local and remote alarms
- Inert gas fire extinguishing systems
- Cooling system to maintain a constant temperature of 25 degrees
- UPS and dedicated generator sets
- Electrical panels with monitored and alarmed switches